Dari Urang Sunda Kanggo Warga Dunia


Assalamualaikum Gan :D
For the first time i say Thanks to Allah its My Lord from born until i died, and then Sholawat and salam to my Prophet muhammad SAW. And for My parent , My Love and My friends.
 This is is the first time i am writing in a blog again, Before writte in this blog i have writen in other blog with domain "carmi92.blogspot.com".
In your Mind , maybe you have some question, Why i give the domain in this with tittle " dari urang sunda utuk warga dunia" ?

Because i was born in ciamis, west java,precisely located in the Rancah district, after that , i have an idea or i have a mind set, "We must act local and think global"
The  act local similar with my culture that is sundanese culture, and The Think Global its Mean we must have a great idea like modern country, but we dont lose our culture in our life.
i am here and write with the ugly grammatically, and S*uck word. Maybe for my Lecture My blog thats like a sh**t. Its Doesn't matter, i remember when the old man say to young man in my hometown with the sundanese language" HIRUP MAH PERIH JANG "  the word its really really magic. if we have fell as a loser.
i think that all gan :D
Please comment gan :D if you have a critic, or opinion :D
wassalamualaikum  

0 komentar: